Free Turkish Forum

Free help in translating from or to Turkish, learn Turkish, know more about everything about Turkey

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Please translate into English.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazy_daisy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Please translate into English.   Sat 28 Oct - 7:35

Hi,

I hope you can help. After spending 2 weeks in Turkey and returning home within 48 hours I was back on a plane to Marmaris. I met a lovely guy in Marmaris and since returning home we speak every day on MSN an every other day on phone. I have recently received an email in Turkish. Would anyone please be able to translate this for me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

amy seni gerçekten çok seviyorum sana karşı olan duygularımı gerçekten anlatmak çok zor ama şunu bilki herzaman yanındayım ve herzaman sana sadık kalacağım.senle geçirdiğim her dakika her saniye bana ayrı bi mutluluk veriyor .bu anlatması gerçekten çok zor .çünkü seni gördüğümde kalp atışlarım hızlanıyor ve gözbebeklerim titriyor.

inşallah seninde duyguların bana karşı aynıdır.

marmarise tekrar geldiğinde öyle mutlu olacağımki bunu sen bile anlayamıyacksın.

Thanks in advance flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altay

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Please translate into English.   Mon 30 Apr - 22:24

Rough Translation:

Amy I really love you a lot and it's really hard to explain the feelings I feel towards you, but know this, that I am always by your side and will always stay loyal to you. Every minute, every second I spend with you gives me a new happiness. This is really very hard to explain. Because when I see you my heartbeat speeds up and my pupils shake/tremble/quiver.

Hopefully your feelings towards me are the same.

When you come to Marmaris again I will be so happy even you won't be able to understand it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Please translate into English.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1