Free Turkish Forum

Free help in translating from or to Turkish, learn Turkish, know more about everything about Turkey

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

(Message in a Bottle)drift bottle at sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Mark

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: (Message in a Bottle)drift bottle at sea   Tue 27 Jun - 11:20

I recieved the following message as a results of years of casting drift bottles into the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic...However this is the first bottle that the reply was in Turkish...I am at a loss as to what, where, how & when one of my drift bottles was recovered.....the following is in need of translation......pymdy tatyl zamani...Sycaklayn gemesi ile beraber, tati yapmayy seven ve yapadyklary stressden kurtulabilmeleri icin ozel bir kampanya yaptyk Turkyye de ilk defa bu denli detayly bir tati sistemini sizlerin kullanymyna sunmak ve sizlere tanytmak icin 1 Haftalyk (8 gun-7 gece) sizlere konaklama tatil hedlye etmekteyiz Ymkanlarymyzy biraz olsun tanymak ve Sizlere ozel Hedlye Tatilden faydaanmak istiyorsanyz litfen Sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Yigi ve alakanyza pimdiden tepekkur ederiz.......any help in transalation and help in getting the drift data back to the finder...as is part of my drift servey...I try and give compleate tracking information.......Thank you for your kind support in this matter.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

(Message in a Bottle)drift bottle at sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1